Gabriela Sabatino — Independent Passion Parties® Consultant  

Posted by RosieHernandez



Hello my Passion Goddesses! 
I am exited to share with you my passion for passion, and with that, the gifts of romance, pleasure, empowerment and freedom! If you have never been to a Passion Party let me tell you that it is one of the most fun ways for women to get together and be educated on your sensuality while promoting products that enhance relationships. 
My purpose is not only to show you lotions, potions and things that go BUZZZZ, but also to create an environment where we all can learn, grow, deepen your connections and fall in love with love.
Call or e-mail now to book your party and I guarantee that you and your friends will have a time to remember forever! Gaby Sabatino Independant Passion Party Consultant Southern California and Southern Florida.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments