Cari's Cakes  

Posted by RosieHernandez



I have started Cari's Cakes as my side business due to my passion for cooking and baking. I love coming up with creative ideas and making people smile. It all started with a few cakes for family and friends!! I have been told that not only do my cakes look good, but they taste good too! So I kept going with it!
I have a very large and supportive group of friends and family and would like to thank My mother, father, and sisters Danielle and Gina for being here every step of the way, especially my older sister Gina for helping me get this started and creating my new business logo!! Love you!
Thank you everyone!!















cariscakes1@yahoo.com
954-802-5712
Plantation, Florida

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments