Wedding Tips & Tricks: Where to start??  

Posted by RosieHernandez



It has come that time of the year for all newly engaged brides to start planning their dream wedding! This can be so overwhelming. To help you out with this venture, I have created some helpful tips from my experience in the wedding industry. I have shot numerous weddings with various themes, vendors, and traditions. Here is what I have found throughout my professional and personal wedding experiences...

read the entire post HERE

from Maria Angela Photography
http://www.mariaangela.com
maria@maria-angela.com
239-348-5065
Naples, FL

This entry was posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments