LK Cinematic Video  

Posted by RosieHernandez

Originally from New York City, Lou Kulynych is the owner of LK Cinematic Video.
Being exposed to film production from an early age he always loved to capture those special moment's in people's lives.
Lou has delighted clients throughout the world and takes a personalized approach to his work.
Whether you are planning an intimate gathering or a social extravaganza, your happiness with your movie is Lou's Goal.




















"I plan to continue working in the NYC area flying between Florida and NYC when necessary but want to expand my business in South Florida. My web site at LKVideo.com will remain the same but my phone number is gonna be (561)400-1121. I will continually updating my information on my blog and on Facebook/ Twitter. I am really looking forward to this new adventure:)" - Lou Kulynych

http://lkvideo.com/
561-400-1121

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments